EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL MRO SERVICE ON A NATIONAL SCALE
Partner with an electrical and lighting MRO solution provider that will use proven strategies to cut spend and reduce expensive downtime at your plants.
With nearly 800 locations across the US and Canada, there’s sure to be one of our distributors near each of your plants, so critical inventory is never more than a few minutes away.
We will be in touch with you soon! In the meantime, here’s a sample of how we work:
A Fortune 500 company needed to slash their MRO spend. We came in and cut spend by 7%, saving them $200,000.
When it comes to keeping plants running smoothly, chemical manufacturers need the very best MRO partner. Learn the seven things a company should look for when choosing their national MRO vendor:
Want more? Talk to an IM Supply MRO specialist at 469-410-3682.
IM Supply maintains relationships with the best-in-class MRO electrical equipment manufacturers including but not limited to:
WHY IM SUPPLY
- Uniform pricing across your facility network
- Full e-commerce capabilities and ERP system integration
- Real-time reporting
- Product standardization in all your plants
- Simplified corporate accounting
- Single point of contact nationwide
- 780 distributor locations across North America, so there’s one by each plant
- Reducing downtime through predictive maintenance
- Cut operating costs by streamlining inventory management
- Just-in-time inventory to free up space and capital at plants
- Trim power costs with energy-efficient products
- Industry expertise just minutes away from each of your plants
ABOUT IM SUPPLY
IM Supply provides electrical and lighting MRO solutions for multi-site industrial customers in North America. The company includes 16 distributor partners with nearly 800 locations across the United States and Canada.
Well-established and very experienced in the electrical distribution arena, IM Supply’s distributors are some of the best and most respected in the business and have been operating for an average of 78 years each. At any given time, IM Supply’s distributors handle nearly $1 billion worth of electrical and lighting product inventory around the United States.